Okay, I know it's been quite a while since I've posted anything. Lots has been going on. We received our shipment and so we have been busy finding places for things to go and realizing how much stuff we could have done without. I think if I had to do it again I would pack a lot more food and stuff and leave the extra clothes at home. Oh well, you live and learn. :-) We had to fire our IE (nanny,maid,cook). Actually Danny did it.......I couldn't because I felt too bad, but she was not nice to our kiddo's when we would go out on date night. She locked Miss Maddie out on the balcony because she wouldn't come inside, and she yelled..... one of my pet peeves. Lot's of reasons, but we decided we could find someone else easily that would be good to the kids.
So, we went out with our friends the Farnsworths a couple of Fridays ago. We decided to go to dinner and then went for a foot massage. 80 minutes for 10$ need I say more? But we were feeling a little crazy and decided to add the fire treatment to it. After we had our massages they wrapped all our feet in tight wet towels and then doused them with some kind of lighter fluid. They then lite the towels on FIRE! They would stand by with another towel to put out the flames. The purpose is to sweat out the impurities in your skin......didn't know my legs had impurities. It was great! Of course only in China would you get to do this......the guys that were lighting the fires were having as good a time as we were. I took pictures but you couldn't see any flames. I've got to figure out how to use my camera.
Then last week we headed to Thailand for spring break! Oh my goodness we had a great time. We started in Krabi at a beach resort which was heaven. The kids loved the sea and the waves and the sand and the shells. They had elephants that they got to ride and a kids club. We went on a tour that took us to 4 little islands to swim and snorkel.....kids loved it. Brigham claims his favorite part was the breakfast buffet, but I know he had a great time. We then headed to Bangkok for a few days. Completely different experience. Big city with lots of people, but we were still able to see some fun things. Went to a big weekend market that had lot's of great things to buy. Took a boat ride down the river to see some amazing palaces and old spots of the city. I still can't believe that I am getting to go to these places. It's really hard to believe sometimes. Here's a few pictures. Obviously I still don't know how to figure out how to post a picture in the right spot. I will keep on trying to figure it out. :-)



i'm officialy jealous.
ReplyDeletethis is so fun to see. And, when you upload a pic, Blogger will place it at the top of your posting. All you have to do is click and drag it to where you would like it to be. Email me with any Q's... I actually taught a mini Facebook and Blogger "class" last nite.
ReplyDeletexx to the kids! kris